lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

but a loophole

                                                       [...] a universe of skin and breath                            
                                                                and changing thought
                                                                    and burning hand
                                                and softened heart in the old bed of my skin.

                                                      My own identity now nameless...

                                                            But my dreaming me full
                                                             of physical rays´tender
                                                          red moons in my belly and
                                                             stars in my eyes circling.
                                                                                       
                                                                                           Allen Ginsberg




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario